Provided that the AP Coverage Service has been previously activated in your name and is still valid, you can deliver your watch, in case of damage, to an Audemars Piguet boutique or AP House worldwide to request a maintenance service. In some countries, you can benefit from a complimentary online pick-up service for your watch (1).
Our team will fill in a repair request explaining the circumstances of the damage and the date of occurence.
Our Customer Service will examine your watch. If your watch is:
- Reparable, Audemars Piguet will assume the costs of repair;
- Not reparable, Audemars Piguet will offer either the replacement of your watch, if replacement is possible, or the refund of the watch (2). In both cases, you will be asked to assign your ownership rights of the irreparable watch to Audemars Piguet. In some specific cases, Audemars Piguet may require that you provide a copy of your ID document.
The decision to repair, replace or refund shall be at the sole discretion of Audemars Piguet.
(1) However, it’s important to inform you that the drop-off of a watch will not be possible in the following boutiques:
- Audemars Piguet Boutique Manama
- Audemars Piguet Boutique Amman
- Audemars Piguet Boutique Kuwait
- Audemars Piguet Boutique Beirut
- Audemars Piguet Boutique Doha Vendome
- Audemars Piguet Boutique Riyadh by Platinum Sands
- Audemars Piguet Boutique Istanbul
- Tektas Watches & Jewellery pop up
If you are concerned by the above information, we invite you to contact us again at one of the following email addresses, depending on your location:
- Europe and Middle East:
- North and South Americas:
(2) If the initial purchase was made in one of our Audemars Piguet boutiques or AP Houses, the refunded price will be the effective paid price at the time of the initial purchase. If the initial purchase price was made in one of our official retailers' boutiques, the refunded price will be the Non-Biding Recommended Public Price in local currency, applicable at the time of the initial purchase (VAT included). In the countries where we are not able to apply the Non-Biding Recommended Public Price in local currency, the price applied will be the Non-Biding Recommended Public Price in Swiss Francs, applicable at the time of the initial purchase (VAT included).