Royal Oak Offshore TOURBILLON CHRONOGRAPH
This sophisticated chronograph with its incisive design features a wealth of opulent detailing. Blue dial, openworked at 6, 9 and 12 o’clock, silver-toned counter, Arabic numerals and white gold Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating.
- Case Width 44.00 mm
- Case Thickness 16.60 mm
- Water Resistance 100 m
- 950 platinum case, glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback, black ceramic bezel, screw-locked crown and pushpieces, water-resistant to 100 m.
- Blue dial, openworked at 6, 9 and 12 o’clock, blue counter, Arabic numerals and white gold Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating, blue inner bezel.
- Blue rubber strap with 950 platinum AP folding clasp.
- Tourbillon, chronograph, hours, minutes
- Total diameter
- 15¼ mm
- Type of balance
- With Variable inertia screws
- Frequency of balance wheel
- 3,00 (=21'600 alternances/hour) Hz
- Type of balance-spring stud-holder
- Mobile stud
- Balance-spring type
- Number of jewels
- Power reserve
- 237 h
- Number of parts
- Integrated Chronograph movement
- Column wheel Chronograph mechanism
- 30-minute counter
- Shockproof system to ensure the chrono-timing precision
- Locking gear Stopwork
- Twin barrels in parallel
- Anodised Aluminum bridges
- Manual finishing on both bridges and mainplate
- Manual finishing of the cut out parts (polished bevels, grained finishing on top and Matt "brouillé" finishing underneath)
- Chronograph / Minutes counter / Seconds counter
Calibre 2912 Manufacture