A watch for women who appreciate the paradox of a robust, legendary sports watch adorned with a scintillating mantle of diamonds.
- Case Width 41.00 mm
- Case Thickness 9.80 mm
- Water Resistance 50 m
- 18-carat pink gold case, entirely set with diamonds, glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback, screw-locked crown.
- Diamond-paved dial, pink gold applied hour-markers and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating.
- 166 brilliant-cut diamonds; approx. 3.09 carats (case, bezel, buckle) 345 diamonds 8/8-cut, approx. 1.07 carats (dial).
- Hand-stitched “large square scale” grey alligator strap with diamond-set 18-carat pink gold AP folding clasp.
- hours, minutes, center seconds, date
- Movement thickness with module
- 4.26 mm
- Total diameter
- 26.6 mm
- Total diameter
- 11¾ lines
- Type of balance
- With Variable inertia blocks
- Frequency of balance wheel
- 3,00 (=21'600 alternances/hour) Hz
- Type of balance-spring stud-holder
- Screwed mobile stud
- Balance-spring type
- Direction of automatic winding
- Type of oscillating weight
- Monobloc in 22-carat gold
- Number of jewels
- Power reserve
- 60 h
- Number of parts
- Stop balance when setting time
- Oscillating weight with ceramic ball bearings
- Bevels of the bridges are diamond graved
- Inverted snailing on bridges
- Date / Date in Dial aperture
Selfwinding Manufacture Calibre 3120
As an Audemars Piguet owner, you’ll have access to the world’s brightest master horologers – many trained here in the Vallée de Joux.Service
Visit a Boutique
You can indulge your fascination with our timepieces at retail locations and at our exclusive boutiques, all over the world.Where to buy