A watch for women who appreciate the paradox of a robust, legendary sports watch adorned with a scintillating mantle of diamonds.
- Case Width 41.00 mm
- Case Thickness 9.80 mm
- Water Resistance 50 m
- 18-carat pink gold case, entirely set with diamonds, glareproofed sapphire crystal and caseback, screw-locked crown.
- Diamond-paved dial, pink gold applied hour-markers and Royal Oak hands with luminescent coating.
- 166 brilliant-cut diamonds; approx. 3.09 carats (case, bezel, buckle) 345 diamonds 8/8-cut, approx. 1.07 carats (dial).
- Hand-stitched “large square scale” grey alligator strap with diamond-set 18-carat pink gold AP folding clasp.
- hours, minutes, center seconds, date
- Movement thickness with module
- 4.26 mm
- Total diameter
- 26.6 mm
- Total diameter
- 11¾ lignes
- Type of balance
- With Variable inertia blocks
- Frequency of balance wheel
- 3,00 (=21'600 alternances/hour) Hz
- Type of balance-spring stud-holder
- Screwed mobile stud
- Balance-spring type
- Direction of automatic winding
- Type of oscillating weight
- Monobloc in 22-carat gold
- Number of jewels
- Power reserve
- 60 h
- Number of parts
- Stop balance when setting time
- Oscillating weight with ceramic ball bearings
- Bevels of the bridges are diamond graved
- Inverted snailing on bridges
- Date / Date in Dial aperture
Selfwinding Manufacture Calibre 3120
As an Audemars Piguet owner, you’ll have access to the world’s brightest master horologers – many trained here in the Vallée de Joux.Service
See it in person
You can indulge your fascination with our timepieces at retail locations and at our exclusive boutiques, all over the world.Where to buy